Tuesday, February 17, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Mini Haul

I rarely go out these days since my sprained foot has been acting up more than ever, but a recent trip to the mall proved to be worthwhile.



Thanks to L'Oreal Paris' promotion, I got more than my money's worth.

Here is the list of L'Oreal products I bought:

- Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder in Rose Ivory
- Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup
- Color Riche Le Vernis in 312 Flaming Berry
- Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer

The promo required a minimum purchase of Php 999.00 which should include the new L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder. The sales associate mentioned that it's on for the whole month of February, but isn't sure if it's available nationwide. So, in case you want to take advantage of the same promo, it's best that you visit the nearest Watson's branch or malls which carry the brand.

I will be using these products on a daily basis so I can come up with reviews to share. Until then, stay beautiful!



Cheers <3


2 comments:

  1. These are really great products. L'Oreal is one of the most trusted brands when it come to beauty. It's a great haul. You must be excited to try them all out.
    Anyway, I noticed you're a new blogger so welcome the blogosphere.
    Maybe if you like we can follow and support each other?
    Also, I post blogging tips on my blog which you might want to check out and hopefully you'll find them helpful.

    Stay wonderful always,
    http://heidepadilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for checking out my blog. Yes, I'm new to this and still rough around the edges. I'm really excited about blogging but I'm also a little hesitant since I'm not much of a writer. Well, I have to start somewhere right? I'll definitely check out the blogging tips you posted.
      I really appreciate the welcome. I think it would be nice if we could follow and support each other. :)

      Cheers!

      Delete